No products in the cart.
The Badger Gun Belt is a very sturdy low profile gun belt. The low profile is achieved by the use of a Military Grade G-hook “buckle”. The Badger belt is made from ultra stiff resin reinforced webbing with a 1″ wide coloured webbing overlay (black, foliage or coyote brown).
- G-hook Military Grade Steel “buckle”
- 1.5″ Resin Reinforced Stiff Webbing
- The 1″ webbing overlay is available in black, foliage green and coyote brown
- An “easy on” design belt that threads through belt loops and holster loops with ease and without having to remove the buckle
- Belt fits through most jeans and normal pants standard belt loops
- Very Low Profile buckle area which makes it ideal for appendix carry
- Belt has 6 webbing hook loops for adjustment (similar to molle loops)
- Threading left to right or right to left possible with the G-hook secured by either hooking from the top or the bottom depending in thread direction
BELT SIZING CHART
- To size the belt correctly, physically measure yourself with a tape measure.
- Measurements should be taken where you normally wear your belt against your skin (without any gear or trousers on).
- Use the measurement you’ve taken and get as close to the smallest size shown in the table below.
- Example 1: physical measurement is 90.5cm – the belt size to order will be a size 36″
- Example 2: physical measurement is 113cm – the belt size to order will be a size 44″
- Example 3: physical measurement is 76cm – the belt size to order will be a size 30″
- The belt will automatically compensate for when you gain a bit of weight, lose a bit of weight, carry inside or outside the waistband gear.
- Please do not order sizes smaller or larger or try and compensate for the belt sizing – you will end up sending the belt back.
SMALLEST SIZE IN CM
LARGEST SIZE IN CM
32", 34", 36", 38", 40"
Black, Foliage Green, Coyote Brown