Cobra Duty Belt
R995.00 – R1,120.00
DELAY - DUE TO COVID
Please note that our buckle order was delayed due to the Covid crisis. We are expecting buckles in the next couple of weeks. We have limited stock of specific sizes you can place orders for now, all out of stock belts you can still place your order for and it will just be on back order until we get our next batch of buckles.
- 1.5″ Genuine AustriAlpin Cobra Quick Release Buckle
- 1.5″ Resin Reinforced Stiff Webbing
- Buckle Tensile Strength approx. 900kg
- Belt Tensile Strength approx. 2000kg
- Imported Materials, Locally Manufactured
- Buckle must be taken off to fit through standard pant loops
An Duty belt is an essential part of your carry-system for optimal comfort and reliability. Our Cobra Duty Belt is made from ultra stiff resin enforced webbing with a AustriAlpin Cobra Quick Release buckle. The excellent stiffness and rigidity will not allow the weight of holsters and mag pouches to “roll” or sag the belt.
BELT SIZING CHART
- To size the belt correctly, physically measure yourself with a tape measure.
- Measurements should be taken where you normally wear your belt against your skin (without any gear or trousers on).
- Use the measurement you’ve taken and get as close to the smallest size shown in the table below.
- Do not order more than two sizes up from your normal trouser size.
- Example 1: physical measurement is 90.5cm – the belt size to order will be a size 36″
- Example 2: physical measurement is 113cm – the belt size to order will be a size 44″
- Example 3: physical measurement is 76cm – the belt size to order will be a size 30″
- The belt will automatically compensate for when you gain a bit of weight, lose a bit of weight, carry inside or outside the waistband gear.
- Do not order sizes smaller or try and compensate for the belt sizing – you will end up sending the belt back.
- Please review our return policy under the FAQ section.