Cobra Duty Belt
R995.00 – R1,120.00
- 1.5″ Genuine AustriAlpin Cobra Quick Release Buckle
- 1.5″ Resin Reinforced Stiff Webbing
- Buckle Tensile Strength approx. 900kg
- Belt Tensile Strength approx. 2000kg
- Imported Materials, Locally Manufactured
- Buckle must be taken off to fit through standard pant loops
An Duty belt is an essential part of your carry-system for optimal comfort and reliability. Our Cobra Duty Belt is made from ultra stiff resin enforced webbing with a AustriAlpin Cobra Quick Release buckle. The excellent stiffness and rigidity will not allow the weight of holsters and mag pouches to “roll” or sag the belt.
BELT SIZING CHART
- To size the belt correctly, physically measure yourself with a tape measure.
- Measurements should be taken where you normally wear your belt against your skin (without any gear or trousers on).
- Use the measurement you’ve taken and get as close to the smallest size shown in the table below.
- Do not order more than two sizes up from your normal trouser size.
- Example 1: physical measurement is 90.5cm – the belt size to order will be a size 36″
- Example 2: physical measurement is 113cm – the belt size to order will be a size 44″
- Example 3: physical measurement is 76cm – the belt size to order will be a size 30″
- The belt will automatically compensate for when you gain a bit of weight, lose a bit of weight, carry inside or outside the waistband gear.
- Do not order sizes smaller or try and compensate for the belt sizing – you will end up sending the belt back.
- Please review our return policy under the FAQ section.